1. In this policy ‘Services’ means Panubo’s computer systems, servers, networks and software and services supplied by Panubo.
2. Customers’ use of Panubo’s Services will be considered acceptable, so long as it does not infringe the following rules.
3. Customers must not use Panubo’s Services for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by the terms on which Panubo makes its Services available for use by customers.
4. By using any of Panubo’s Services, customers agree:
(a) To abide by all applicable local, state, national, and international laws and regulations; and
(b) That they are solely responsible for all acts or omissions that occur using their respective accounts with Panubo, including the content of transmissions through Panubo's Service.
5. By using any of Panubo’s Services, customers agree not to:
(a) Upload, post or otherwise transmit through or to Panubo’s Services any content that:
(i) Is unlawful, abusive, threatening, harmful, obscene, lewd, offensive, defamatory or otherwise objectionable; or
(ii) Might infringe the intellectual property rights, privacy rights, rights of publicity, or other proprietary rights of others; or
(iii) Contains any virus, Trojan horse, time bomb, or any other harmful program or element;
(b) Disrupt, place unreasonable burdens or excessive loads on, interfere with or attempt to gain unauthorised access to any portion of Panubo’s Services;
(c) Provide false information about the customers to Panubo, impersonate any other person, or otherwise attempt to mislead others about the customers’ identity or the origin of any content, message or other communication;
(d) Transmit junk mail, chain letters, or other unsolicited bulk email or duplicative messages;
(e) Collect information about other users of Panubo’s Services without their consent or otherwise systematically extract data or data fields, including without limitation any financial data or email addresses;
(f) Sell access to or the use of Panubo’s Services, including any content contained on, downloaded or accessed from Panubo’s Services, except as specifically permitted in writing by Panubo; or
(g) Redistribute any content provided by Panubo in any manner whatsoever, including by means of printed publication, fax broadcast, web pages, email, web newsgroups or forums, or any other electronic or paper-based service or method.
6.Customers must not upload through or to Panubo’s Services any contribution that they do not have the right to upload. By uploading any contribution, a customer represents and warrants that the customer has the right to upload that contribution.
7. Panubo reserves the right to monitor, review, retain, and/or disclose any information necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or legitimate governmental request.
8. Panubo may add to, delete, or otherwise change any of the terms of this policy. Panubo will notify customers of changes to this policy by notice on Panubo’s website. Customers’ continuing use of Panubo’s Services after notice will constitute their deemed acceptance of such changes.